Saturday, March 28, 2015

Post from Cloe

Date march 28,2015

Meow
i am currently watching a movie called the farmers daughter its a old movie before my time  it looks like a good movie i am just lounging around  My person is playing a game on her Ipad and well i am just watching the movie. I am a very Cultured cat I am told I like to watch Movies, Nature Shows, about birds and other cats , And the News  i like to say up with whats trending. I do get yelled at from time to time but thats when i am bad or  go to pounce on my  person's feet   i dont like beeing yelled at but i understand it when Yoli comes and we look at each other i am told by one of my persons to be good and not chase her and we just look at each other  if she comes into my territory i will run her out like she does me in hers but i think we are getting along better i hope we are meow lol anyway back to the movie

Chloe (squeeky)

No comments:

Post a Comment